Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Spreading the joyous news, and an observation

First of all, the really important thing: We're getting one more Diana Wynne Jones book after all! She wasn't finished and hadn't left any notes but there was enough of it that her sister gave it a shot. And then apparently started channeling her or something; we'll see.

Excuse me while I jump up and down some more.

Okay, I'm back. And I have sent out another query today.

I could probably get more queries out there if I didn't stress over each and every one, changing the pitch and the synopsis and the query and the everything every single time, so that the process at minimum takes two days.

But the thing is, the synopsis and the pitch get better, very gradually, over time.

As I move on to agents that are more and more long shots...

Life is rough, so let's not think about that. Let's think about getting a new Diana Wynne Jones book in 2014!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment