Sunday, July 14, 2013

Idea Garage Sale: Fun with Titles

Sometimes you just sit and make lists of titles, you know?

You don't? Well, have some.

The Assimilated Man. I feel like I may have remembered rather than invented this one.
Storm Front. (And it's sequel, Storm Back? What about Storm Side?)
In Case I Forget.
Mountain Time.
The Bad Old Days.
Hot Potato, Bad Tomato. A Love Story. (Insomnia, what can I say?)
Of Course I Will, If You Want Me To.
Bad Love. And its sequel, Good Hate. All wrapped up in the final book of the trilogy, Neutral Indifference.
Neural Pathways through the Forest of the Mind.
A Field Guide to the Butterflies of Chernobyl.
Building a Better Mantrap.
Brunettes Have More Money.
The Torrid Latitudes.
Cruise Ship of Destiny.
The Flying Minuteman.
The Dogs of Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Some tempting titles there! Back in the 1980s I read a short story collection by Bob Shaw called "A Better Mantrap" - http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/pl.cgi?127291

    ReplyDelete