Thursday, July 28, 2011

More Progress

I forgot all about blogging Tuesday. I have an obligation Monday, Wednesday, and Friday this week, so I have to cram all my housework into Tuesday-Thursday.

Third pass complete. I'm not sure I've reduced the mentions of food to their minimum - Len does have a personal relationship with food, due to her outdoor life - but I've done what I can for now. 85,563 words; average word length 4, average sentence length 14; longest sentence is now 67 words and I still don't know where it is.

Tomorrow morning I'll try the hook again and take a stab at synopsizing. It's better than market research.

Some weeks just aren't exciting, but you need those, too.

(Painters today. The cats are aggrieved that they covered all the nice new tile with plastic.)

No comments:

Post a Comment