Tuesday, August 21, 2012

And the Kindle's Done

Those rudimentary buy links need to be upgraded with pictures and generally made more attractive to the buyer. Plus, turns out there's a Kindle edition of Ghost Sitter, which I either didn't know about, or had forgotten. I should check my contract, as I'm not positive I sold electronic rights to that. Ugh, I hope I did. I hate arguing with corporations. Not fond of reading my old contracts, either. But it's all part of the job.

I have this desperate feeling that I didn't proofread closely enough, which means at the end of the week I need to go back over both editions and double check everything. It's way too easy to miss the kinds of scanning errors I was getting, the "in" turned into an "m," the "I" read as a "1", and so on. But two proofreading sessions too close together are no good. You miss all the same things.

Off to read a contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment