Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Eternal Questions

Like, is it more important to work on the revision for something that you know where you're going to send it; or on yet another query to yet another agent?

Do I keep putting the revision work first because it's really more urgent, or because I hate writing queries so much? (Okay, that one's rhetorical.)

Why do I feel that citing Sullivan as my most recent work is somehow different from previous publications? Is there a good way to address my publication gap in a query? (This is one of the things that makes querying so hard.)

Am I in the process of reinventing myself as a YA author instead of one for middle grades?

Is it possible to do both anymore?

Has the washer stopped yet?

Is it too early to think about lunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment